Perhaps you’d like to be a campaign leader in your state/province.
6 Simple Steps:
- Like the Facebook page and share it will all your contacts, including organisations and schools.
- Encourage people to participate in your campaign and guide others with organising their own campaigns and Bubble Runs on August 22nd 2014.
- Liaise with the media in your area to cover the campaign and the actual Bubble Run on August 22nd – newspapers and magazines, radio stations, TV stations (whatever is available to you).
- Contact any influential people/organisations you may know who would perhaps like to be part of Bubbles Beyond Borders.
- Ask friends who have radio/TV shows/blogs to interview you about the Bubbles Beyond Borders campaign so that you can reach more people.
- Keep getting the word out. Also, invite every participant to bring their own pledge poster to the Bubble Run on August 22nd – the pledge poster will have the action they wish to take or issue they want to change in some way!
- You’re not in this alone! We have a Facebook Group especially for campaign leaders around the world where we share ideas and thoughts, and help each other.
- Let’s get this global so that it’s covered by mainstream media worldwide, and so that we can make a difference in the lives of girls and women worldwide!