HOW TO PLAN YOUR BUBBLES BEYOND BORDERS CAMPAIGN
- Email us for the logo
- Send out a flyer/email your friends, organisation and fellow activists about this
- Buy or make your own bubble solution and bubble blowers
- Decide what your pledge is going to be (as an individual or as an organisation) – if you’d like to, bring a pledge poster with the action you’re going to take or the issue you’d like to change.
- At 1pm, local time, on 22nd August 2014, make sure you all meet in a public place and have fun blowing bubbles and explain what you’re doing to all the confused passers-by around you!
- Take lots of photos and post them on the Bubbles Beyond Borders Facebook page. And if you want to share your pledge ideas, feel free to do so.
- Commit to your pledge.
Please share the Bubbles Beyond Borders website URL and Facebook page URL with as many people as possible.